Wednesday, March 19, 2008

12 more days

It won't be long and I'll be off vacation and back to work learning how to do my new job. It's been nice hanging out with all my friends and family lately. It's also been nice not having to work two jobs everyday.... or any job for that matter.

I have been buckling down and really working hard at packing and getting my things moved down to the garage. I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me so I want to get everything done in the next two days if possible.

We have had a few more people look at the apartment in the last couple days, I'm really hoping one bites on it and decides to move in. My trip to Portland, ME got postponed to look at apartments for myself. With it being Easter weekend there weren't any seats open for me to fly out there. It will have to wait until Monday.

No comments: